Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Book 13: Listen



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by:  Rene Gutteridge

Description: 
Nothing ever happens in the small town of Marlo . . . until the residents begin seeing their private conversations posted online for everyone to read. Then it’s neighbor against neighbor, friend against friend, as paranoia and violence escalate. The police scramble to identify the person responsible for the posts and pull the plug on the Website before it destroys the town. But what responsibility do the people of the town have for the words they say when they think no one is listening? Life and death are in the power of the tongue.

My Thoughts: Yeah...there's not going to be a grade on this book.  It didn't fail but I don't know what grade I'd give it. I'll admit, I only read it because it was a free Nookbook and actually I liked the concept but I often found myself looking at how much more I had until I was done. I think this is the first time in a long time I have no idea what I thought of the book after reading. Lucky or unlucky book number 13... jury is still out.

My Grade: ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment