Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Book 41: Heart of the Matter


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Emily Giffin

Description: 
In alternating, pitch-perfect points of view, Emily Giffin creates a moving, luminous story of good people caught in untenable circumstances.

My Thoughts: This was my first Emily Giffin...apparently I am behind everyone else in the world. I did like this book but I must admit there were parts I really liked and parts I really didn't like. First of all, I am not sure how I feel about the characters. Although I have to admit I do like the way/perspectives the story was written. 


My Grade: B

1 comment:

  1. I read this book last summer when it came out, but I plan to reread it soon (it's my book club pick for April). This is probably one of my least favorite Emily Giffin books, so if you are interested in reading more of her books, I would try Baby Proof or Love the One You're With. She is one of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete