Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book 45: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Ann M. Martin

Description: 

Being a good baby-sitter isn't always easy, and the vice-president of the Baby-Sitters Club, Claudia Kishi, is learning that the hard way. She and the other club members have started getting strange calls on the job. Is it the Phantom Caller, a jewel thief who's been breaking into houses in the area? One thing is certain -- the Club has to take action to protect their kids!

My Thoughts: I figured it was time for another BSC book. Now this one I don't ever remember reading honestly, maybe it's one of the ones I skipped over way back when. Could have been because of the title and I've never been a big fan of scary things. Saying all that, I enjoyed it. I don't know what it is but the BSCs are clearly my favorite series. Sure, they are a little ''young'' but you know what everyone needs a light read now and then!

My Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment