Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book 62: Dawn and the Impossible Three


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Ann M. Martin

Description: 

Dawn's the newest member of the Baby-sitters Club and everybody's glad--except Kristy. Kristy thinks things were better without Dawn around. That's why Dawn's eager to take on a big baby-sitting job. It's her chance to show Kristy what she's made of.

My Thoughts: I think this is one of my favorite BSC books because it's told by Dawn. I absolutely love Dawn. I had sort of forgotten how jaded Kristy seemed in this book but I guess she just felt left out. As with all the BSC books, this one was another quick read and humorous. Goodness I love them!

My Grade: A

1 comment:

  1. It tickled me to see this book on your blog. I used to love BSC books, too. My favorite was Claudia, but I remember actually liking this book, too.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete