Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Book 79: The Alphas




Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Lisi Harrison

Description: 

At OCD the losers are tormented.
At Alpha Academy, they're sent home.
Skye Hamilton has scored an invitation to the ultra-exclusive Alphas-only boarding school where beta is spelled LBR . What happens when the country's best, brightest, and hawtest begin clawing and scratching their way to the top?

My Thoughts: I really liked this book. Yes it was a lot like the Clique series...but I expected that. Yet another young adult quick read (I really love those). I really liked Skye's character, much more so than any of the Clique characters actually. I know there are more in the series and I do look forward to reading the rest in the series. 

My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment