Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Book 100: Scoop To Kill



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Wendy Lyn Watson

Description: 
During the local college's annual Honor's Day festivities, a graduate student is killed. When the English professor suspected of his murder also meets an untimely end, Tallulah Jones steps out from behind the counter of Remember the a-la-Mode to clear the professor's name-before anyone else gets put on ice...


My Thoughts: 


I absolutely love Tally. She is a great character. I just love this series and cannot wait to read the next one!  The way the book is written definitely keeps you guessing until the very end. I am usually fairly good about guessing the answer to the mystery...not with these books, which makes them really fun to read. This was a great book to end my 100 books quest!

My Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment