Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Book 94: So Inn Love




Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Catherine Clark

Description: 

Reservations? Yes. A couple. Like: Is Hayden really as interested in me as I am in him? And is my roommate right should I "beware of hookups"?
Confirmation? Doubtful. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said "commitment."
Special Requests? Let me get through this summer without being fired and heartbroken.
Let me fall in love this summer.
Let me be part of the inn crowd.

My Thoughts: Very cute summery read. Got through this one quickly, just like the other Catherine Clark I read earlier in my ''quest'' (Icing on the Lake). This was sort of Camp meets a summer job at an Inn. I loved the setting and characters and just the whole story-line over all. I look forward to reading more of Clark's books.

My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment