Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Book 102: Rumor Has It


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Jill Mansell

Description: 

Rumor Has It sizzles with Mansell's signature fresh sense of humor, poignancy, and happy ending with a twist.
Newly single Tilly Cole impulsively moves to a small town, only to find she's arrived in a hotbed of gossip, intrigue, and rampant rivalry for the most desirable man Jack Lucas, whose reputation is beyond bad. Tilly has no intention of becoming another notch on his bedpost. But she finds the thoughtful, caring guy she comes to value as a friend doesn't seem to fit the town's playboy image. Should she listen to her friends or her heart? Is Tilly being mature and sensible or running away from the love of her life?

My Thoughts: 

This was my first Jill Mansell book and I absolutely loved it. Not to sound silly but usually I don't care for the books with characters who speak with British accents. This one didn't bother me as much and I loved the story. You could help but love Tilly and even be able to relate to her from time to time. I definitely will be reading more of Mansell's books!

My Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment