Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Five: Wish


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Alexandra Bullen

Description: For broken-hearted Olivia Larsen, nothing can change the fact that her twin sister, Violet, is gone... until a mysterious, beautiful gown arrives on her doorstep. The dress doesn't just look magical; it is magical. It has the power to grant her one wish, and the only thing Olivia wants is her sister back.
With Violet again by her side, both girls get a second chance at life. And as the sisters soon discover, they have two more dresses-and two more wishes left. But magic can't solve everything, and Olivia is forced to confront her ghosts to learn how to laugh, love, and live again.
In a breathtaking debut from Alexandra Bullen, WISH asks the question: If you could have anything, what would you wish for?

My Thoughts: Usually I don't enjoy books about magic (except for Harry Potter) and the supernatural. I decided to give this one a chance and I am so glad I did! It was a fun and light-hearted story. I recommend this one to anyone who just wants an easy read. The story was a little hookie but still fun. I am sure I will be reading this one again (after I am done with the list of 100 of course)


My Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment