Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Book 44: Sweet Deceit




Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Kate Brian

Description: 

Kate Brian's Privilege series shows what happens when the really rich and the really crazy will do anything to get what they want.

My Thoughts: Yes, yes here I go again with the Young Adult Fiction. This one was Private meets the Secret Society Girls series for me. Not to say I didn't like it, actually it might be my favorite in the Privilege series thus far. What I really would like to know is how much longer ''Ana'' and ''Lily'' are going to be able to keep up this front. I mean seriously, how have the police not found them yet? As always with Kate Brian it was a quick ''no brainer'' read. Only one more in the series that's published which of course I will be reading soon.


My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment