Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Book 46: The Trouble With Magic



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Madelyn Alt

Description: 

A Bewitching mystery--first in the new paranormal chick-lit mystery series. Antiques-shop clerk Maggie O'Neill was a little weirded out when she discovered her new boss Felicity was a witch. But when Felicity becomes the suspect in a local murder, Maggie must enlist Felicity's wiccan friends for help--and discover her own spellbinding talent.

My Thoughts: Before reading this book I had heard good things. I also thought the concept was cute. I am so excited I gave it a chance and look forward to reading the others in the series. I loved the story-line. It's another one of those ''you know I sort of wish that had happened to me because that would be cool'' thing. All of the characters are loveable but you can't help but love Felicity. I can't wait to read the next one!

My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment