Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Book 48: Sweet Valley Confidential



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Francine Pascal

Description: 

Iconic and beloved identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield are all grown up, and navigating the very complicated world of work, love and betrayal in Francine Pascal’s long-awaited return to Sweet Valley.

My Thoughts: Such a blast from the past. I do have to state...the word like got really old. I don't remember this bothering me much back in the day, either it wasn't used as much or I didn't pick up on it. All in all it was decent. The story line(s) was/were good I don't know though, I wasn't as excited after I read it as I thought I would be. I don't want to say it was a disappointment,  I think I just expected more. 

My Grade: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment