Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Book 63: Body Check



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Deirdre Martin

Description: 

When persistent sports publicist Janna MacNeil butts heads with hockey team captain Ty Gallagher, they don't just crack the ice-they melt it.

My Thoughts: So I read this book back in 2004 and loved it then. It had been a while since I read it and I wanted to read some of the newer ones but wanted to remember who some of the characters were first. I love this book. It has all the right things. Ice hockey and a Public Relations girls. I feel like this is the story of my life in a way. With my love of hockey and of course the PR job. I know this is a ''romance novel'' but it's not too gushy for me. I actually really enjoy Deirdre Martin's writing and look forward to reading the next books in the series. 

My Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment