Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Book 81: What Alice Forgot




Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Liane Moriarty

Description: 

Alice Love is twenty-nine years old, madly in love with her husband, and pregnant with their first child. So imagine her surprise when, after a fall, she comes to on the floor of a gym (a gym! she HATES the gym!) and discovers that she's actually thirty-nine, has three children, and is in the midst of an acrimonious divorce.
A knock on the head has misplaced ten years of her life, and Alice isn't sure she likes who she's become. It turns out, though, that forgetting might be the most memorable thing that has ever happened to Alice.

My Thoughts: This book definitely goes in my top 3 favorite books I've read during my ''quest''. It definitely goes into my top 10 favorite books of all time. I didn't expect it to be so good! I knew absolutely nothing about it when I started reading, I didn't even read a description, it was just one suggested to me by a friend. I seriously could not stop reading it! I loved the story, though times heart breaking. I don't want to say too much about it in fear of giving it away. This will definitely be one I am reading again, no question about it. Awesome book!

My Grade: A++++

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am not sure quite how I ran across you, but I like books and found your site intriguing. What Alice Forgot sounds like a really good book, I will have to look out for it.
    And bookmark this site:)

    ReplyDelete