Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Book 101: Cruel Love


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Kate Brian

Description: 

After escaping from the Brenda T. Trumball Correctional Facility for Women and stealing the identity of rich socialite, Ariana Osgood finally thought she was on the path she always believed she deserved. But her past caught up with her and she is forced right back to her old ways, making everything she wants seem further out of reach. And some familiar faces are back to make things even worse for her.
The Privilege series comes to and end with all the suspense, romance, drama and, wherever Ariana is concerned, murder you'd expect.


My Thoughts: 

Well, the last in the Privilege series and I have to say I am shocked how it ended. I really enjoyed reading these six books, and I am sure I will in fact re-read them. Quite a few surprises in this one, I found myself not able to put it down (just as I do all of Kate Brian's books). I am sad it's over but look forward to reading this series again.

My Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment