Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Book 57: Mary Anne Saves the Day



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Ann M. Martin

Description: 

When a terrible fight breaks out among the four BABY-SITTERS CLUB friends, Mary Anne is left to her own devices. She has to sit by herself at lunch, make new friends, and deal with her overprotective father without advice from the BSC gang. But the worst part is when she faces a terrible baby-sitting predicament, and she can't find any help. 
Luckily, Mary Anne rises to the occasion. Not only does she handle all her problems with aplomb, she also manages to get the BSC back together again.

My Thoughts: Yes...another Baby-Sitters Club. I figured since I am way ahead of where I should be for my goal right now and I'll read over my 100 books (most likely) I'd just continue to read/count these as well. Even if they are for ''younger readers''. I think this is one of my favorites because Dawn enters the scene, she was always my favorite. I also love that Mary Anne finally steps up (probably my favorite character). Though these are quick reads, I still enjoy reading them and of course will continue. 

My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment