Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Book 84: Storm Front


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Jim Butcher

Description: 

The novels of the Dresden Files have become synonymous with action-packed urban fantasy and non-stop fun. Storm Front is Jim Butcher's first novel and introduces his most famous and popular character-Harry Dresden, wizard for hire.
For his first case, Harry is called in to consult on a grisly double murder committed with the blackest of magic. At first, the less-than-solvent Harry's eyes light up with dollar signs. But where there's black magic, there's a black mage. Now, that black mage knows Harry's name. And things are about to get very...interesting.


My Thoughts: The best way to describe this book is an adult Harry Potter...which is sort of funny seeing has the main character in this book's name is Harry. Anyway...it was a decent book. There were times I was really into it and times I didn't think I'd make it through. Seeing as this is a series I am tempted to try again, but it may be a while before that. The story line was okay...just some times it felt like it was really dragging. Not a bad read, just not one of my favorites.

My Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment