Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Book 112: A Parfait Murder



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Wendy Lyn Watson

Description: 


When Tally's cousin Bree spots her deadbeat ex-husband strolling the Lantana County Fair with a fat wallet and a vixen on his arm, she immediately files for back child support. But when his lawyer is found dead, things get a little sticky. Did Bree serve up a dish of cold, sweet revenge? Or is she another hapless victim of a parfait crime?

My Thoughts: 

I love these books. Seriously, I am so glad I was recommended reading them randomly by Good Reads website. The third in the series was not disappointing. Once again it had twists and turns that kept me guessing until almost the end of the book. I don't know if Wendy Lyn Watson is planning on continuing the series or not, I really hope she does, but I will definitely be reading more of her books soon!

My Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment