Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Book 106: Vengeance



Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Kate Brian

Description: 

After the shocking revelation that Reed and Noelle are descended from witches, and the harrowing ordeal at Reed’s birthday party that followed, the Billings Girls are faced with their final test: getting out of Easton alive.


My Thoughts: 

The last book of the Private series...I have to say I was actually a little disappointed. Though the ending was nice it really sort of made me want more (especially after reading the last of the Privileged series recently). As always, Reed is the definite hero but, I loved Noelle's role too. I don't know what Brian has in store for her fans next, but the Private series will certainly be missed by me...

My Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment