Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Book 54: The Summer of Cotton Candy


Barnes and Noble's Description:

Written by: Debbie Viguie

Description: 

Sixteen-year-old Candace thinks her vacation is ruined when her father forces her to apply for a job at the local amusement park, but when she meets a mysterious 'Lone Ranger' there she finds love and learns the value of true faith and friendship.

My Thoughts: I did't know a whole lot about this book before I read it and didn't realize it was a Christian Fiction Young Adult book. I just liked the title of it (honestly). Now I normally don't read Christian Fiction but I am glad I read this one. Overall it was a really cute story. The fact that it was based on a summer working in a theme park was perfect for me since I use to do that. I didn't find it to be overwhelmingly the standard ''Christian Fiction'' it definitely read more like a Young Adult book. There are three others in the series that I look forward to reading soon.

My Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment